English/ French

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I have won the Zombie Chicken Award


I have been awarded my first award the Zombie Chicken Award from CandiceR at "A Day in the Life of a Mom with Spirited Children". Thanks so much Candice!


The Zombie Chicken Award reads:“The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…


I have awarded the award to:


Sarah at "8 Muddy Boots"




8 comments:

Savvy-Motherhood said...

congrats to your Zombie award :)

Helene said...

Hi Jennifer,

Congrats on your award!!! I subscribed to your blog from MBC!!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it on :)

MoodyMommy said...

I love this award!!!

Leland's Mama said...

Aaahh! Thanks so much I have been wanting this award for a long time. :)

Kelli said...

Whoo! Hoo!! Congrats!

I'm following you from the MBC Under 100 Club.

Kelli
Check out mine: http://momof3boys3702.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What a cute award...love your blog keep up the good work

Sarah said...

THANK YOU! I am FINALLY going through the MBC list, and started from the bottom of the list. Hopefully I can catch up! Thanks again for the award!