English/ French

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Canadian Votes Needed!

I have entered into a contest here in Canada, to win The Savvy Mom Entrepreneur of the Year Award. If I win I will get over $15,000 in business services and cash to help grow Moms On The Go. The winner is chosen by votes. You must be Canadian to vote and can only vote once per email address. I would truly appreciate your votes. As I am sure you are aware winning this title would help to sky rocket my business to the success I know it can be. You can check out my profile and vote at  http://momentrepreneuraward.ca/MomBio.aspx?momID=111

Thank you in advance your support means alot to me :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Jennifer!!
Put my vote it!!

brokenteepee said...

Congratulations and good luck. I am sorry I cannot vote for you....a little south of the border :)

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Just got my vote in!
Good Luck.