English/ French

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Exciting News......

Moms On The Go blog has added a new blogger, Debra. I am very excited to have her join me. Debra has very good tastes and like me spends alot of time shopping online so I really look forward to the great finds, she has to share with us.

Hi Readers! My name is Debra Murphy and I am a mom of one busy little 13-month-old girl Emma. I am engaged to my high school sweetheart and we are finally planning our wedding in Jamaica for next spring! I am a WAHM as well, running a dayhome with two other one-year-olds (all 3 are within a month of each other!) and doing 2 home-based businesses. I am a rep for Kidsmart Shop which is a fantastic Canadian company based in BC. We sell kids products for children ages birth-5. There is a wide selection of products that range from bathing, feeding, nursing, safety and toys! I am also a Passion Parties consultant. Passion Parties sells adult lotions, potions and toys to spice up your life! We do home parties for both women and couples. I love both companies for so many reasons, but mostly because I can still stay at home with Emma and earn some much needed money.

I met Jennifer through advertising my businesses with Moms on the Go. I am very excited to join her here on the blog and share my opinions and experiences with all of these wonderful products that are out there. I am also excited to learn more about the world of blogging and meet all of the virtual mommies out there. Since pregnancy, I have been an online shopaholic and I know there are many other moms out there that can relate! We hope to help you with your search for some of the most unique, innovative, convenient and Canadian products we can find!

Cheers :)


1 comment:

Annette Piper said...

Great to meet you Debra!