English/ French

Monday, September 7, 2009

A Canadians Version of 9/11

This weeks blog hop theme is Remembering 9/11.

The morning of 9/11, I was home about to leave for school, I was taking a few classes at an upgrading school. I remember sitting on the couch, staring at the TV and feeling lost. I felt so horrible for all the families and people that were taken and injured that day. It was a feeling I had never felt before. The kind that hurts your heart and makes you feel sick. I don't pray often, but I did that day. I feel like some of the worlds innocence was taken away that day. Like no matter what we ever do, life will never be the same.



<span class=MckLinky Blog Hop" width="300" height="98" border="0" longdesc="http://www.brentriggs.com">

2 comments:

Khordaddy said...

I've been watching those videos over and over. Kinda hard to think right now...everyone needs to watch these to help remember.

Jean Stockdale said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I have not thought about 9/11 in a long time and the anniversary kinda overtook me and the memories overwhelmed me. The world changed in that moment for all of us and especially for those who were directly affected. It was good to stop and reflect on that "defining moment". Thanks for sharing.

I love what you moms are doing to connect moms online with encouragement and information. Press on!

I am hosting an online Bible study for MOMS. I have been teaching MOMS for over 21 years. Each week 250 moms gather and we study together. I have started to publish my Bible studies and create accompanying DVDs. I am going to host my first online 10-week study. It is non-denominational and perfect for MOMS with toddlers all the way up to teens and beyond. We will post a 45 minute video message and a discussion online. We have workbooks available, but they are not necessary. If you are interested, we would love to have you! Check the blog for details. Blessings.

http://jeanstockdale.typepad.com

Jean Stockdale