English/ French

Monday, April 27, 2009

Trade Show Vender #1

For the next couple weeks I will be featuring products from businesses that will be taking part in the up coming MOTG trade show on Sunday, June 14th at the Sylvan Lake Community Centre.

BATH HOODZ


Today I choose a really cool company called Bath Hoodz. Bath Hoodz is exactly like it sounds, it is a company that makes children's bath towels out of full size adult towels, with a built in hood. They come in a large selection of colors and designs and can even be monogrammed for your special little one. I really like Bath Hoodz for a couple reasons #1 the business in mom owned # 2 the products are home made # 3 Bath Hoodz website is easy to use, bright, attractive and has really cute graphics. Bath Hoodz is based out of Red Deer, Alberta, but ships any where in Canada.

8 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Hi Jennifer, stopping by from MBC 100's. Added you to my blog list :)

CandiceR said...

hey jennifer from mbc 100's your on my list :) nice to meet you. I look forward to your posts.

Buckeroomama said...

Wow, the towels look great! I look forward to more posts. :)

Following you from MBC.

Veronica Lee said...

Thanks for following. I'm now a follower of your fab blog.

Opus #6 said...

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for following my blog. I'm following you now. Those bath hoods look cozy.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Oh, I love these hoods. And, Canadian too!!

Rae Ann said...

Those look too cute! Too bad I'm in the US!

I'm following you from the MBC Under 100 Club. I look forward to reading more!

Jen@born2impress said...

Hi there.
I'm following you from the MBC Under 100 Club. I look forward to reading more!
Have a great day:)