English/ French

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mommy Hook

The other week I met with a mom from our Central Alberta Mommy Forum and noticed she had this really cool thing. A Mommy Hook, it is such a simple invention, but let me tell you it caught my interest. This mom was using hers to carry her Walmart Shopping bags, it was so simple but freed her hands for other things. So, me being the crazy online shopper, looked it up online and low and behold one of my fave stores carry it. You can get your Mommy Hook from Cater Tots for $8.99 CDN. They suggest using it for carrying diaper bags, shopping bags, camera bags, purses etc. It is made of heavy- duty aluminum so it won't break and has a unique rubber grip to keep it from sliding:)


5 comments:

Ann Harrison said...

This is a great idea! I wish I had this when I used a diaper bag (and everything else in the world I thought I would need on an outing. I didn't REALLY need it all, but it was good to be prepared ;-> )

Jacqueline said...

following from mbc. stop by luckyjune.blogspot.com

Annette Piper said...

What a great idea, I always end up stumbling around with more bags than I plan on!

I am Harriet said...

That's a great idea. Thanks!

Loukia said...

SUCH a good idea! LOVE your blog, by the way!